Halloween Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
I really hope I get there someday. Do you have any pictures?? I'd love to see them. ☠☠☠
If you do manage to make it, try to get there early. We were the first in line, and it was nice being out ahead of the rest of the long line. Not sure whether our trip pix are still on my computer or not. I'll have a look. Will post a few if that's a "yea".

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
If you do manage to make it, try to get there early. We were the first in line, and it was nice being out ahead of the rest of the long line. Not sure whether our trip pix are still on my computer or not. I'll have a look. Will post a few if that's a "yea".
Cant wait to see them.

Found another Ossuary in Germany. We plan to visit it next year.

·
It's pronounced "Fronkensteen."
551 Posts
OMG!!!!! Thank you so much for posting about The Skull Chapel!!!!! Please!!! Please!!! PLEASE!!! Share your photos when you visit in September. How did you find out about the church?
I can't claim credit for this one. I'm going to central Europe for my honeymoon. My fiancee is Polish so we are going to Krakow for a few days. She was searching for stuff to do and found it. Knowing my obsession for skulls and skeletons it was an automatic. After that we are heading to Munich for Oktoberfest! PROST!
Unfortunately the Michaelskapelle Ossuary is in central German, and we will be in the Southern regions so can't make that one (this trip).

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I can't claim credit for this one. I'm going to central Europe for my honeymoon. My fiancee is Polish so we are going to Krakow for a few days. She was searching for stuff to do and found it. Knowing my obsession for skulls and skeletons it was an automatic. After that we are heading to Munich for Oktoberfest! PROST!
Unfortunately the Michaelskapelle Ossuary is in central German, and we will be in the Southern regions so can't make that one (this trip).
Congratulations🎃🎃🎃 on your upcoming wedding. It sounds like you found someone very special...especially if they research skulls ☠☠☠☠ for you. I wish you both a happy & long life together.

My teenage son has been studying German for several years. He says he's not fluent but he really is. He graduates from highschool next year & that's why we are going to Germany after he graduates. There's all sorts of creepy relics in Germany if you know where to look.

Congratulations again!!!!

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Congratulations🎃🎃🎃 on your upcoming wedding. It sounds like you found someone very special...especially if they research skulls ☠☠☠☠ for you. I wish you both a happy & long life together.

My teenage son has been studying German for several years. He says he's not fluent but he really is. He graduates from highschool next year & that's why we are going to Germany after he graduates. There's all sorts of creepy relics in Germany if you know where to look.

Congratulations again

21 - 25 of 25 Posts