Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys-
I want to install security cameras in my yard this year. I found a bunch at walmart.com and most likely will buy there (I can easily return them if they don't work out). I'm seeing a lot of WIRELESS systems out there. Does anyone know how many frames per second those put out? I think it's useless to get a camera that only catches every 10-15 frames...

I see these sytems that have 2-4 wireless cameras. You hook the received up to a VCR or DVR... question- if I have 4 cameras, does it display/record all 4 at the same time on the screen? Can anyone give me details on that?

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I was at the Wal-mar the other day in TN. and in the kids/toy Clearance area they had USB web cameras for $12. or less some time when you get the front they are less than the sticker too.
They were pink though (LOL)
Hummm model paint or sharpie.

·
Zombie Hunter
20,479 Posts
I have a set from Costco.Q-SEE brand.They work suprisingly well in the darkness.
On my set up its a dvr which records which ever cameras you have it set to,you can record all or some.You can also VCR record whatever you like.
The FPS is split between the number of cameras.Mine I think has 60,so each recording camera is given a number you set.Some also have record settings such as RECORD everything,NO RECORDING, or SENSOR RECORD and a clock you set for different types of recording at different hours of the day.
Forgot to say mine is NOT wireless but was easy enuff for me to det up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts