Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Secret Reaper Group 2 :Today Friday the 18th is the last day to send out your packages. Please pm me with your shipping information and let me know you have sent packages out please. If you're having trouble please let me know.

I also would like the reapees in group two to post their wonderful gifts they recieved in this thread to show them off and thank their reapers.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Mine was sent out Saturday so they should have it by now, I hope.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Mine went out as well!

I received mine! It was awesome!!! A grave marker, a sign for my kitchen which is way cool, a cd, magnet, candy...and a great book--- u teach English so it was perfect!!!!! Thank you!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Wanted to post again how great everything was! Thanks so much Mr. Scratch!!! I live every bit of everything.

Btw. The window clings are amazing! Those are the first Halloween window clings that Ive really liked.... I have a huge picture window in my front of the house. I'll take pics when I get everything situated. This was truly cool.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I sent mine out Wednesday. I recieved mine last week. A great cd, two ceramic containers which I love and go great with my dining room, a book of vintage halloween cards, and a ghost candle holder. I love it all!

·
Devil In Disguise
663 Posts
Wanted to post again how great everything was! Thanks so much Mr. Scratch!!! I live every bit of everything.

Btw. The window clings are amazing! Those are the first Halloween window clings that Ive really liked.... I have a huge picture window in my front of the house. I'll take pics when I get everything situated. This was truly cool.
Glad you liked everything! Can't wait to see those pics!:)

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just a reminder if you haven't sent me a message saying you've sent out your gift please do so with the confirmation number. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I received my secret reaper gift on Saturday. I dont know who to thank though!! So whoever is my secret reaper THANK YOU I love everything you sent me. I am making a witch's kitchen in my dining room and the spiders, bats and the witch will be perfect. I will post a picture later today have errands to run this smornin but just wanted to say Thank you and count me in next year this was fun.

·
Registered
909 Posts
I sent my package out and looks like it has been delivered. I hope my victim enjoys.

I just received a beautiful handmade reaper gift. Thank you Heather, it's georgous!!!

The photo doesn't to it justice. I love it. :)

·
Registered
676 Posts
Purpleferrets3, that was me. Glad you liked everything. I don't have any good stores in my area unless I go to the "city". I ended up having to order everything. I love being able to find so much online!

·
Registered
676 Posts
I got my gift today! Thank you so much Ghost magnet! I cannot believe the things you found. I've alreeady decided that the next time I'm in the "city" I'm stocking up on things for next year. By the way, I put city in quotations because while technically it's a city, it's not what I picture a city to be. It's quite small. If anybody knows Charlottesville, VA, then you'll know what I'm talking about.

Here's a pic of my gifts!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just wanted to let everyone know that there are a few people who have had some issues getting some things sent out. The flu is spreading like wildfire here in TN I Know for sure, and in GA. Plus there is flooding in some areas and people aren't able to really even get out of their house in some places. If you haven't been able to send out your gift because of something please just let me know and keep me updated on what's going on with you all. Everyone on here is great about being understanding, and we still have well over a month til Halloween. (ACKKK it's coming fast :p ) On a side note if you aren't going to be able to send something to your reaper please let me know also so we can make sure everyone gets a gift. Thanks so much. I'm glad to see everyone's great gifts. I wanted to say also that I recieved mine and LOVE IT SOOOOOOOO MUCH. I will post pictures of it soon. Thank you thank you thank you. :)

·
Registered
909 Posts
Yay Nnh, I'm so glad the mosaic mirror survived the trip, I've been crossing my fingers all week! Hope you enjoy it, I really wanted to send something one of a kind :)
It is one of a kind, made it safe and sound and well... I LOVE it! Thank you again so much!!!

1 - 20 of 82 Posts