·
Registered
198 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oops! Sorry!

Well, there was some talk on Facebook about a second Halloween on Valentine's Day, but I should have researched more on it,before I mentioned it on here. I cannot find anything more about it. Again,SORRY!, wishful thinking. I was having trouble looking out at the snow and Christmas lights people still have up, and getting in the right spirit anyway,ha.

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,106 Posts
Oh, there are funny Facebook statuses and pictures going around for Valentine's Day to be changed out to Second Halloween...I'm guessing that's what searcher was seeing. :)

Like these, for example:

f6df188b1416ede0c89be36bc1b5538d (500x413).jpg 1bc6ef5e7180560959fea0e8ab922f76.jpg

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
There's a lot of advertisements going around for haunted houses being open for Valentines too. I have a friend who works at a popular one up in Cleveland and Valentines Day is becoming very big for them. Nothing brings lovers together like being scared witless.

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
Sounds great dawnski! April is half way to Halloween and a lot of people celebrate then for Walpurgnis. Or early May for May Day.

I live about 45 minutes from the best haunted house ever---Dark Hour Haunted House in Plano, TX. They have shows year round and in February their show is Love is Blind. I wanted to go for our anniversary, but hubby is not into it. I will be going on Friday with a friend. Check out Dark Hour Haunted House

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have to say, your kind mentions of hearing news about a Valentine's Day Halloween have made me feel lots better. Thanks for helping me save face,lol.
Yes, I was trying to remember when a second Halloween occurred,and end of April was what I Couldn' t recall. Thanks again!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts