Halloween Forum banner

Seasonal candy and food

888 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  AstorReinhardt 
#1 ·
#6 ·
Those are the only things I've seen so far for candy/junk food for Halloween. I'm a little...pessimistic about finding these locally as non of the stores here seem to have in season limited edition items. Say like Walmart...right now they have an exclusive S'mores Cupcakes from Hostess. Or like Kit Kat Apple Pie. I can't find either of them. Then there's some cereals like Cocoa Puffs Brownie Crunch. I even tried Target, which usually has all the limited edition things. But...yeah somethings going on locally that none of the stores are stocking these items. I'd blame the virus but...people have found these foods at their stores...it's just my area that's a huge void!

#8 ·
Say like Walmart...right now they have an exclusive S'mores Cupcakes from Hostess. Or like Kit Kat Apple Pie. I can't find either of them.
I found the Kit Kat apple pie via Walmart grocery delivery, they had em on their grocery website. We get deliveries from one of the Federal Way ones, but not sure which.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.