Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nox Arcana is releasing a new album ‘Season of the Witch’ this October just in time for Halloween. If you don’t know who Nox Arcana is then you not a real haunter. For those who don’t know they are a duo (sometimes teaming up with additional creative minds) of musician / song writers who craft some of the most inspiring Goth / Horror / Halloween music you will ever hear. You can scope out more information and listen to samples at their website www.noxarcana.com

·
Ridin' The Storm Out
1,076 Posts
I love Nox Arcana! I'm excited about this new album, they've never really done a witchy theme before.

What's your favorite album of theirs? Mine is Carnival of Lost Souls.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shadow of the Raven and Dark Tower are the ones I listen to the most and use for my haunts. I've been waiting for some new music for them, I guess I'll have to do a witch theme next year.

·
Registered
432 Posts
How did I miss this??? I'm on their mailing list!
Will definitely pick one up. Been hooked on Joseph Vargo's music since I heard him with Midnight Syndicate on Realm of Shadows, which has a permanent
place in my Halloween music rotation ........ok all year ;)

·
Mad Monster Maker
2,671 Posts
I'll definitely have to get this.

Shadow of the Raven and Dark Tower are the ones I listen to the most and use for my haunts. I've been waiting for some new music for them, I guess I'll have to do a witch theme next year.
I agree. Shadow Of The Raven is my favorite album from Nox Arcana.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts