Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys/girls i m searching for an old horror movie name, i remember only one scene, if anyone knows the name , i wlli appreciate it, i have seen it in aprox 2000-2007.
The seen was at night in a luna park, in tent(or something like that) was se bodies ,one of them was a pregnant women, abd the scebe show the baby cut her belly from the inside out with a schisors. Cant remember more things!!!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Do you remember whether the movie was in English, Greek, or some other language with subtitles? It almost sounds like it could have been a Freddy Kruger movie because I'm not sure how a baby is going to get a pair of scissors to cut itself out in the first place, unless it reaches out and grabs a pair from the doctor which would make for an interesting scene.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you remember whether the movie was in English, Greek, or some other language with subtitles? It almost sounds like it could have been a Freddy Kruger movie because I'm not sure how a baby is going to get a pair of scissors to cut itself out in the first place, unless it reaches out and grabs a pair from the doctor which would make for an interesting scene.
English language, greek subs, cause i have seen it in greek tv, hmm, nightmare in elm Street? But which of all? Hahah

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello guys/girls i m searching for an old horror movie name, i remember only one scene, if anyone knows the name , i wlli appreciate it, i have seen it in aprox 2000-2007.
The seen was at night in a luna park, in tent(or something like that) was se bodies ,one of them was a pregnant women, abd the scebe show the baby cut her belly from the inside out with a schisors. Cant remember more things!!!
is it this movie called the clinic The Clinic (2010 film) - Wikipedia

1 - 7 of 7 Posts