Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to avoid the black screen one second delay between start and end of the living portraits video, any suggestions?

·
Registered
683 Posts
Edit with windows movie maker 2012. Save as new file then keep copying that file over and over again then save as a newer file. That's how I did it with my phantasm files.

Victor

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
i think i used dvd decrypter to extract the files and avidemux to put together the scenes that i wanted ...

i burned the result to a dvd ... can't remember what program i used ... but i think it was cdburnerxp

amk
It's the player that will determine if a black screen shows between loops. Ripping the files and re-burning them has no effect on the momentary black screen if the firmware of the player is not designed for seamless looping.

·
Registered
683 Posts
i think i used dvd decrypter to extract the files and avidemux to put together the scenes that i wanted ...

i burned the result to a dvd ... can't remember what program i used ... but i think it was cdburnerxp

amk
Totally forgot about avidemux. I never knew compiling mulitple vides (appending as its caled) would be so easy. Thanks

Victor

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Edit with windows movie maker 2012. Save as new file then keep copying that file over and over again then save as a newer file. That's how I did it with my phantasm files.

Victor
which one is movie make 2012?
I have

Live movie maker
and movie make 2.6

my problem with atmosfear's witches is that they fade to black .Not goog to project onto a form that way.
this will eliminate that?

·
Registered
354 Posts
J-Man, I just sent you a PM, but not sure if it even went through, since it's not showing in my sent items.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts