Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone.

i'm from the UK - Halloween isn't celebrated as much over here as it is in USA but we've decided to have a party this year and are making everyone dress up....naturally i want to outdress everyone else as the host :)

after looking across the net i came accross screamteam.com website - they look fantastic but i'm relluctant to order. i've sent them a few emails but had no reply and i've tried phoning them - but it says the number is disconnected.....

does anyone know if they are still in business and if so how i can contact them? i wanted to make sure that if i ordered i would get it in time for halloween....

otherwise can anyone recommend another site whcih does similar?

thanks in advance
DEnis

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have heard on other forums that there customer service is terrible and they take a long time to ship things. Personally i wouldn't order from a company who doesn't answer phones or e mails. There are alot of places to get foam rubber appliances if i were you i would find one that has something i like and give them a call and ask about uk shipping and if there item you want is in stock.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks....i've been looking at some other sites too....there is loads of choice - can't decide yet what to go as...

·
Registered
124 Posts
My boyfriend has ordered from them twice. I ordered from them once (for him). In my photo, he's actually wearing one of those masks. He absolutely loves screamteam.com, but be prepared to make up the mask yourself. They are flesh colored when they arrive. You can carefully wash the makeup off and reuse. (Just keep your dog away from eating it. That happened to the first "hellacious").

That was "Jester", this year he'll be wearing "Hellacious".

As far as shipping and communication? I live in NJ, so of course, I had no troubles. And communication? I hate when companies don't reply, so... I don't know what to say to that.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Their customer service sucks. They said that they'd announce the winners of their costume contest on 14 Feb, and to this day they still haven't. I'll never order from them again, as much as I love their stuff.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I DO NOT recommend buying from these guys. Their service is TERRIBLE and they don't reply to e-mails. Took them four months to ship their instructional DVD which I got a week before Halloween. Fantastic pieces... TERRIBLE SERVICE.

Do not do business with screamteam.com!!!
:mad:.

·
Registered
96 Posts
wow - this is a real dilemna for me - have sent them 3 emails over the span of 4 weeks and not a single reply - obviously their customer service is terrible but people swear by their stuff - does anyone have any actual experience in trying to replicate the pictures on the website? if it is truly possible then the lack of service might be worth it...but only if i can get reproduceable results...are there any alternatives/suggestions - i have looked but not found a site comparable -

1 - 7 of 7 Posts