Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the most recent episode of The Big Scary Show, I won the Gruesome Giveaway. I got a kind of hammer, but don't know what kind it is. On one side, it's flat, and on one side, it's round on the other. What kind is this, and, what ideas for costumes do you have for this? Thanks. It may even be an axe.

This wouldn't load in the props section. Move if needed.

Attachments

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,489 Posts
It's a type of sledge hammer. The flat end is for pounding objects. The pointed end is for shaping things (stone, etc) or splitting things. You can still purchsae this type of hammer. As far as costumes; demented blacksmith? put on an old leather apron, have some metal spikes drivemn through fake body parts/skulls. Maybe the hammer wielding maniac?

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a type of sledge hammer. The flat end is for pounding objects. The pointed end is for shaping things (stone, etc) or splitting things. You can still purchsae this type of hammer. As far as costumes; demented blacksmith? put on an old leather apron, have some metal spikes drivemn through fake body parts/skulls. Maybe the hammer wielding maniac?
Thanks. I actually thought about a maniac costume. It'd be easy to do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts