Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come to you live from the good ole state Oklahoma.

My name is Keola
I am currently a jr in college going for we master degree.
I would love to go to Tom Savani's SPFX school, but at the time I dont have the money.
I am half hawaian and very proud of it.
I've been involved in multiple dozens of haunts and currently run my own out of my garage and backyard.
I plan on buying an old warehouse or building to have a year round haunt, and a haunted Restaurant.

If you would like to know anything else about me thenplease just ask away.
Im an open book filled with wonders, just open me up and explore my insides.
Mwahaha.

If anyone has ideas about anything dealing with horror, we should get together and trade thoughts, I have notebook fulls of thoughts and ideas.

Still screaming in OKC!
Keola

·
Registered
574 Posts
Hello and welcome. When you get your warehouse and start your year round haunt and restaurant, let us know. I would really enjoy going through it and having a meal served by ghouls.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for all the lovely responses, I've been busy with work and polishing up my mask makin skills again, just finished a mold of a joker sort of mask. Ill post some pics up. Already ran into trouble tho.
Pumpkin Torture Guy I will be sure to keep everyone up to date. I really do hope to get people from all over the country to it.
And it is hawaiian silly ole Garthgoyle, heh. =)
Keola means life.
Hawaiian to english translation.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
welcome aboard, love to see what you throw at us. i think a haunted restaurant sounds cool. would you be haunting one or trying to find and open one known for being haunted?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts