Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Was wondering what you guys thought about the screamer prop animatronic? She looks cool and looks to be built to last she is expense 2240! Her head is a ghoulish productions mask called la llorona! Do you think that mask looks scary I was thinking about buying that animatronic. I attached a pic

I contacted poison props adam and he said I can choose any head or costume. But that it would be permanent because the mask/head will be foamed to the steel bars.

Do you guys think the mask on this animatronic is fine or these? They are from midnight studios fx.
Ill attach pics the first mask is the one the prop comes with
the next ones are from midnight studios, psycho mother, spectre, and amber tamblyn from the ring.

Let me know guys thanks.

Almost forgot to include a video of the animatronic

Attachments

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
Yeah, it's pricey, $2440 with sound option. Their stuff looks to be very well constructed though. As for the mask, if you're going with the scream sound EFX, I like the Spectre for a creepier look.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I think it's an awesome prop.
You may want to consider a different mask. Only because the video of this prop went viral last fall on youtube, I believe it had a million hits. Poison Props website traffic was through the roof. So this prop has been seen by a lot of people. I probably had 6 people post it to my personal facebook page saying I needed to get that.
I suppose it depends on if you care that someone might recognize it.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Adam at Poison Props makes amazing stuff. I bought "Double Trouble" from him last year. It was what everyone was talking about when they left my haunt (home haunt). It is made to last. Great to work with also. Can't say enough good things about him. Worth the price.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Adam at Poison Props makes amazing stuff. I bought "Double Trouble" from him last year. It was what everyone was talking about when they left my haunt (home haunt). It is made to last. Great to work with also. Can't say enough good things about him. Worth the price.
wow cool would u do a video review on them if u have the chance they look cool too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I LOVE this prop! I think you would have to be pretty picky to not love everything about it! If I went to someone's haunt and this thing came flying at me I'd be laughing and screaming so much I probably wouldn't even remember what her face looked like! Love it!

·
Rutherford Manor Haunt
2,067 Posts
The throw on that prop is incredible, we wouldn't have the room for it! The Spectre is my fave, but seriously no one will be looking at the face, you could mount Raggedy Anne on there and the jump scare would still be the same ~ awesome! :) :)

·
Look behind you
1,316 Posts
I was not expecting it to jump forward that far, that prop is awesome! If I ran a professional haunted house I'd definitely want that in it.

Like everyone else is saying, the specter mask would be the one I'd go with, the rest just look grumpy instead of scary. :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts