Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scream Ghostface costume life-sized finally done! Accurate sparkle robe by NK Studios. Wanted to have him holding the knife but knife would not fit into the hands, and my other big hands would not fit into the sleeve since it has a sewn in glove. More pics and video to come!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm attempting to have a Scream scene in my backyard for my Halloween party this year. It'll be from the beginning with Casey Becker/Drew Barrymore. I've already gotten Casey's sweater and her light blue pants. I even ordered a face cast of Drew's face that I plan to attach to a dummy. Will have her hanging in a tree beside Ghostface.

Since I'm going with as screen accurate as possible it would be nice to know the exact mask you used. Any chance you can share? I'm sure I could Google search, but yours looks really good so figured I'd ask.

Great job, btw!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I just used a Scream 4 mask from Walmart for $5.00. Actually it is as accurate as you can get because Fun World makes the mask who also did the mask for the movies and they are from the same molds. The robe is the most accurate as well and sparkle fabric and not cheap like the fabric for the cheap costumes.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I know this is a late reply, but great looking robe! :)

I own one of the Public Enemy Studios robe replicas and I've been looking for a decent mannequin to display it with.

I can see the YouTube videos of the robe here, but can't see the pictures since Photobucket screwed us over though. :(

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks yeah I had the PES one as well they are about the same quality. All the pics are on my FB as well sirbrad4.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts