Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Master of Scaremonies
6,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang, Johnny T here with some breaking news about a possible Scream 4 -

BD brings us the news, and here's the highlights of their insider report:

* Kevin Williamson is going to start writing a draft, although it may or may not become the shooting script;

* Wes Craven may or may not direct, but there is "a very good possibility that he will return;"

* Offers are being made to David Arquette, Courtney Cox Arquette and Neve Campbell for cameo roles;

* This will be a "younger version" of the movies (whatever that means).

So, horror aficionados - what say you?

BD Horror News - Major Update on 'Scream 4'!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
* This will be a "younger version" of the movies (whatever that means).
:( This is kind of a kick in the teeth isn't it!? It's just going to be like all current horrors.....nothing like the wonderful Scream franchise as it stands at the moment.

No doubt about it, I WILL see it no matter what. I just hope Craven and Williamson do have something to do with it.

·
Registered
152 Posts
new ideas :(

Although its cool to see another Scream movie... IMHO i think the horror movie industry is seriously lacking in originality. I mean, all we get anymore are remakes of a successful Japanese horror movie, or a rehash of an earlier made movie... I for one, want something scary and original!!!

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
They want Jamie Kenndedy back. He died in the seconed flick. I don't know how that will play out.

Neve once said she would only return back if she was in an insane assylum. I agree with that.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Uhh sounds like a turd to me. cameo roles is the first sign that they do not want to spend any $$$ on good actors and just want to ride the cash cow of another film that will be a rehash of all the other flicks. but that's just me. i only liked the first film out of all three.

·
Master of Scaremonies
6,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey gang -

Rumors are floating on a few sites about a 'leaked' email confirming Kevin Williamson is definitely back for another trilogy, and a few other details - but I'm thinking it's just too unsubstantiated so I'm not posting them.

Time will tell - but I don't think the 'news' I've seen so far is valid..............

·
Haverghast Asylum warden.
799 Posts
I always thought the scream series was kind of cheap. The first was was ok but after that, ...

I also heard about the possible remake of childs play, and christine. Should be inteasting if true.

CW?

·
Master of Scaremonies
6,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
...is up to no good
1,295 Posts
Lame. I mean, I love the Scream movies but ding dang...can't they leave things alone?

I guess it's obvious that they cannot, what with all the other good movies being re-trashed.

·
...is up to no good
1,295 Posts
Hmm...no Sydney Prescott? Do you think they'll replace her?

I mean, if it's a "younger" version then they can't exactly kill her off, which is what they should've done.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts