Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy buckets!! I met a nice young lady through Craig's List (she bought the glass tabletop that I was using on my toe pincher that was also sold) who mentioned that her cousin owns a casket company near me. I asked if her cousin ever had any scratch & dents that she wanted to get rid of and the answer was a resounding YES!

Long story short, the cousin will be delivering my casket tonight in exchange for $200 smackeroos!

And, best of all, she has MORE scratch & dents to get rid of! Keep your peepers peeled for pics of my new cooler and for a listing in the for sale by merchant column here. If you're in the DC area and in need of a place to store your bones, you might get lucky too!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Holy buckets!! I met a nice young lady through Craig's List (she bought the glass tabletop that I was using on my toe pincher that was also sold) who mentioned that her cousin owns a casket company near me. I asked if her cousin ever had any scratch & dents that she wanted to get rid of and the answer was a resounding YES!

Long story short, the cousin will be delivering my casket tonight in exchange for $200 smackeroos!

And, best of all, she has MORE scratch & dents to get rid of! Keep your peepers peeled for pics of my new cooler and for a listing in the for sale by merchant column here. If you're in the DC area and in need of a place to store your bones, you might get lucky too!
So what exactly are you going to do with it? Looks too high-end to just throw out in the front yard...

P.S.Here's my scratch and dent, almost done...cost $0 (just a ton of my time...)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So what exactly are you going to do with it? Looks too high-end to just throw out in the front yard...

P.S.Here's my scratch and dent, almost done...cost $0 (just a ton of my time...)
Lol, yeah, I had one too. Sold it and missed it.

It'll go out the night of - too many weirdos around here who might walk away with it!

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Are you going to age the inside/outside?
Nah, this is my last Halloween in DC, so I'm going to leave it nice in case I decide to sell it later. ��

·
Registered
171 Posts
They want between $3000 and $6000 for those for a funeral. The second biggest racket in the world is the funeral biz. Weddings are #1. Shysters!
Yeah I heard buying from the manufacturer saves a lot of money. The funeral homes upcharge at least 100%.

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just curious, what was damaged on it? It sure looks nice in the pics.
There was one little ding in the paint on the front side and another on the back side. The lining smelled jus a tiny bit from being in the warehouse, but I consider that just adds to the ambiance! That was all!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts