Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Wee bit Wicked
2,143 Posts
Scooby Doo's bad guiy from "Which Witch is Which?" the Zombie. I first said creeper that was wrong.

How on earth did you get his pupils to move? :) In the pic on the left the pupils are looking off to the side. The pic on the right, the pupils are looking straight ahead. Cool trick... how did you do that? :)

btw- great looking toe pincher. :)

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they dont move. they were two different times thge photos were taken. but it would be great if they did. the one on the left eyes are straight it was repainted. they were too small to be noticed at night.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
His face is Crayola model magic on a foam wig head cut and glued on a piece of pink foam for his chest costumed up and i cheated by using rubber hands but it worked out.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea its foam. with a build in little shelf so i only build the upper body of the figure. I cant cut a straight line in wood.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I used three boards i think. its 6 feet tall and 1 foot deep. one board for top one for bottom and 1 for sides . I just followed your average wood toe pincher dimentions but used foam. then i used scrap for the boards that are details and glues it all in place with hot glue. and painted it bold.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts