Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This halloween I am helping my cousin with his yard display. His area attracts a lot of little kids so he is deciding to do a scooby doo theme. I need some help. Me and him decided on playing the scooby doo theme on a loop and putting out some of the not so scary decorations. We of course have to have a scooby figure. He wants this scooby doo hand puppet. Its the neck and head only. Any Ideas on what to to with the scooby head or any other ideas for the yard?

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
This is a great idea. My six year old loves scooby doo right now.

If you have a good scobby head, I would have him peaking out of a coffin, or a box, or a window. You know how scooby and shaggy are -- always running to hide.

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
Zoinks! Like, way cool idea, Man!

Some things I would do is...

1) Rent a pale blue VW van and pimp it out flower power style Using florescent poster board! :D
Seriously though. Even if you see one in another residential area, Make an offer to rent it for a night!
How cool would it be to have the "Mystery Machine" parked in the driveway!
OR
A lot of party rental companies have a Mystery Machine for rent, believe it or not!

2) Have the CGI movie version of Scoob playing in a loop, out the window.

3) glowing foot prints that stop halfway in a wall (is it a secret passageway!?)

4) make flourescent eyes that are shaped like the ones on the intro.

5) give out green glow necklaces or bracelets with the <SD> collar tag attached

6) Make your candy bowl a ScoobySnaks box. Like, This is a must, Man!

That's all I can think of right now, unless you can somehow get a Don Knotts impersonator!;)

·
Registered
199 Posts
You might want to check out Scooby Doo's Haunted Mansion Wonderland, ghost ride, etc. on you tube. I have posted a link for a dark ride we have here in Canada at an amusement park called Canada's Wonderland.

·
Registered
167 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts