Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I know we are all super busy this time of year with props and what not
but there are so many old and new friends that I feel I cant seem to keep in touch with. I thought I would start this thread to try and schedule some chat times with people. As a general rule I can meet anyone in the chat anytime during the day before 5:00 pm Eastern and again after 11:00 pm Eastern
If you wish to Chat with Spookyboo or anyone else for that matter just post when you will be in the Chat and we can meet up!!!!! Hoping to Chat soon

·
Clarification: Not A Man
1,182 Posts
what a wonderful idea SpookyBoo, you clever mink ;)

as for times i'm on chat, (all in eastern time)
M/T/W - i can be on as early as 8pm - 3am
Thursdays - not till 11/12pm - 4am
F/Sat/Sun - i might be on and off randomly from 10am - 4am

if you see me logged on chat all by my lonesome, don't be afraid to pop in and say 'Hi' :)

·
Pumpkin w/ BIG stem
895 Posts
im on usually during the hours of 8 -10pm eastern on weekdays and random times on the weekends...

·
Registered
23 Posts
on the strenth of this thread i popped in to check it out and met buckaneerdude 'hi' sorry i had to bail my mate showed up in crisis mode.
i'l be on when im on i dont really have a routine in life so cathc me if you can!

·
Clarification: Not A Man
1,182 Posts
oh come on, there are plenty more chatters than these few here....

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,533 Posts
Look at you Spookyboo... trying to drum up business. :) :D I'll try to get in there a little more often. I've just been so tired lately and a little bit down.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts