Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
The hair dryer will work as suggested to get the creases out. You can also position a small led spotlight on them to give the illusion that they are glowing. Maybe put some landscape around them as well like hanging some creepy cloth in some fashion and maybe place some jack o lanterns around the floor. The more you build up the scene the better these things come across.

Reactions: PMTT

·
black light queen
2,606 Posts
u probably don't want to risk it by putting it in a dryer ... i do this to my shower curtain liners ... but plastic is probably 2 risky

can u lay it down on ur driveway? yeah, i know ur in canada, but if the weather cooperates ...

amk

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone! I've got them laying on the couch now but they still look the same as they did yesterday when I put them there so I will give the blowdryer a try. Worst case scenario I melt them and lose $6

Thanks again

·
Registered
169 Posts
I second the hair dryer. We have a thick plastic sign that was all creased after storage. Laid it in the hot sun and the creases came right out. So heat is a good thing.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hi PMTT- I actually have the same ones but they came with a "room roll" scene setter. It's a graveyard scene and you put the ghosts on top of the other scene setter. The clear plastic sheet they are on blends better that way. They still look a little cheesy up close, but from far away they look good. Maybe try that??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts