Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hahaha
I love it! Will it work on my daughter's boyfriend?
Just an suggestion. Just "force" the victims to walk in a smaller area. But I would leave an area to go around after they discovered the mat. Will the victims feel the charge if they have their shoes on?

·
Blaberus craniifer
4,920 Posts
Scat Mats for Dogs or Cats - PetSmart.com Product Videos

Has anyone ever built something like this, or bigger? I need one for my haunted house, to cover a huge section of the floor. The biggest size they sell is 12X60, but ideally I'd like a 48X96 so people cannot sidestep it :)
Unless the people are barefoot or only wearing socks, they won't feel it through their shoes.

I've used these and they are loads of fun. We did a electric room (downed powerlines) in a haunted house and had the hand rails wrapped with them. People would see the warning signs but still touch the rails and get zapped. What was funnier, was during breaks I would lay on the rails/mats (didn't bother me), and since the actor exit was in the back of the room behind the rails the actors would have to step over. Seeing me lying on the mats, they would assume the power was off.... was really funny watching people straddle these mats climbing over the rails.... :D

Next year we did a court house and the people were witnesses, they'd come in and sit on a bench (with the mat as a cushion). The judge would pass sentence, "the chair" and the criminal would look at the crowd and say "I hope you all fry!" as the Judge would flip the switch and Zap, Zap, Zap!!!! Funny how quick people can stand up from a sitting position. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts