Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing how everyone loves Halloween and everything scary thought i would share some great gift ideas for Valentines Day!
Ones that only we would appreciate of course lol!
thought everyone would get a kick out of some of these, so i thought I would share :)

Dracula Zinfandel, Evil Cabernet, The Big Red Monster and Vampire Cabernet

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well your in luck Johnny you know someone who sells wine and beer for a living! :)
Big monsters a blend by the way....

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Cool find, mr frost. The only one of those I've previously heard of is 'Vampire'. Some very nice graphics on those bottles, other than 'Big Red Monster', but that's just my opinion.

This past October, I noticed that Target carries some Halloween-themed alcohol, too, kept by the Halloween candles and gift sets. I think they had a mummy one, Frankenstein, and I can't remember which other one(s).

·
Registered
13,904 Posts
The wines that Mr Frost posted about above I found this past Halloween at World Market's Cost Plus stores along with some other halloween spirits. If you are interested I posted some pics in my Halloween Store Sightings area:

Halloween Store Sightings - a set on Flickr

Mr Frost, where did you find your bottles? I moved from the area decades ago but use to live near Youngstown. How's the weather been or does your name say it all?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Spookie, yah the weather here is as much as you might have remembered, COLD! lol
not sure if I posted before but we opened a wine bar about a year ago and we carry all of those wines. were half bar and half carry-out so we have a lot of everything. even about 130 different beers "my fav"
Junit there all pretty good, the Dracula is a great Zin, a lot of dark fruit notes with some plum and dark chocolate undertones. and we used to glass pour the Evil. it was a big it, not to dry for a cab from Australia. if you are looking for a big dry cab full of tannins the Vampire is for you :)

·
I'll get you my pretty!
550 Posts
i love those! I'm hoping to get me some of those wines to take home with me when i come over in october this year! need to get my cousin who i will be staying with to look out for them! :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts