Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my first attempt at a scary tree. Still not 100% done, but it is getting there. I still want to make a stump to cover the fog machine. I'm hoping to pipe the smoke to come out his mouth. Soot, why did the pic not post?? Scroll down to post #4 Frankies Girl was nice enough to put up the Picture.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Your pic not posting could be the web browser/version you're using. If you're trying to upload pictures with IE 10, there can be compatability issues. Here's what worked for me:

On the address bar at the top of the page there is an icon that looks like a torn piece of paper. It's between the magnifying glass and the circle with the arrow (refresh). If you click on the icon that looks like the torn piece of paper it puts you in compatibility mode. You should now be able to upload photos.

One thing I did notice is that the notification button won't work in Compatibility mode (there may be other functions as well). If you have notifications, just click that torn paper icon to turn it off, read your notifications and then click the icon again to turn compatibility mode back on.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,852 Posts
Since you're linking to images from Photobucket, the easiest way to embed images in your posts is by using the IMG link on the page for the photo on Photobucket. That's the one that works with our forum. Hope that helps! :)

(nice scary tree, by the way!)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts