Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I have started work on a talking skull, problem is the Audio Servo Driver Board I had hoped to use is sold out. Cowlacious are out of stock and have not replied in regards to if more would be available this season. I am now looking for options and would like to know what you recommend. looking for somthing in the same price range or cheaper. Am i to late for the 2013 season. :(

Thanks in advance.
Fletch

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, thats a great link. I had thought of the DIY boards and am not afraid of solder but....... I have alot going on the workshop (kitchen, livingroom, den... wife hates me) thought i might buy somthing in order to work on the other stuff I need to finish. I'm an American displaced in Norway and the last couple of halloweens I have been trying to educate the natives whom have adopeted the holliday but have no clue what it is or how much fun it can be. This means alot of DIY and international ordering for parts since there is no radio shack to run too. A finished board would be great for this season. I definitly will try to build a couple of these boards for 2014.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts