Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is the first version of our Scary Tales Save the Date Invite -- I think it's too long, especially because it's just a teaser. I can't decide which clips I should cut or if I just need to add my party details to give the viewer something more to read while watching.

To Everyone on the Halloween Forum -- you never cease to inspire!!! A special thanks to PumpkiePie, (StargirlMag), DanielJ2705, BadGirl, Halloween Lady and Halloweenie for your great theme ideas and inspiration.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whoa..... that is spooktacular!!!!! I love it. :D
Thanks -- I just realized that when i saved the movie the sound track was slightly off -- I fixed it a bit so the words and music and on the right clips but still have some tweaking to do. Do you think it's too long?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No not a bit. I think it's perfect. I also agree with dippedstix, wish I could do that! Hmmmmm.... am I sensing a need for a tutorial perhaps???? :cool:

I promise to get to a tutorial soon -- after all the help I get from the forum I should certainly give back ;) I may not get to it until after Halloween but in the meantime, I would be happy to offer an assistance.

·
Potions Master
697 Posts
THAT IS AWESOME!! I love the music aswell. So...creepy!
I would definitely be coming to that party :D

Its definitely not to long. Sometimes video invites that aren't very good always seem to long but that one was amazing and could be much longer and I would still LOVE it! :D

(Thanks for the mention btw :D)

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone -- I think I want to put a scary pop up at the very end but I can't find one that might relate to the theme. Any good pop ups out there?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hey good job! Thanks for the mention I am flattered and found it interesting to see some of the clips that I edited last year. I don't think it was too long at all it's just about perfect. The only criticism that I would have is that in a couple places you have a split second of clip you had not intended to be in your video. Try shaving off like .1 second of those clips and it would look just a little more polished (I noticed this at :24 :42 and 1:12 ) As far as a jump out at the end I have something perfect I almost used. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1hUytkRFSw it's at the end ;)

·
Celtic Spirit
2,100 Posts
It looks very impressive B Scary! Love the wording, the images (especially the ravens and the rotting apple) and the music selection is perfect for a Fairy Tale invite.

·
Registered
393 Posts
LOVE it! This is still my favorite theme we did ---and you video makes me want to bring this theme back soon! There is only one problem with your video. You do not include your address so I can come :)

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey good job! Thanks for the mention I am flattered and found it interesting to see some of the clips that I edited last year. I don't think it was too long at all it's just about perfect. The only criticism that I would have is that in a couple places you have a split second of clip you had not intended to be in your video. Try shaving off like .1 second of those clips and it would look just a little more polished (I noticed this at :24 :42 and 1:12 ) As far as a jump out at the end I have something perfect I almost used. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1hUytkRFSw it's at the end ;)
Thanks for the advice and love the Bloody Mary clip!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Hi,

Can you please tell me the fonts you used? I love them and would like to use them in the video im making

Thank you

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi,

Can you please tell me the fonts you used? I love them and would like to use them in the video im making

Thank you
Sorry, I just saw this....I used Scrulock for most of the text but I also used Old English Text MT and Jugend. You should be able to download the fonts for free on Dafont.com

1 - 19 of 19 Posts