Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

Brand new here and wanted to share a new prop I am launching this year called the Scary Peeper!

Scary Peeper is a hilarious "peeping tom" prank. Mount this creepy guy outside of any window and he will absolutely scare the you-know-what out of your victim! Tons of fun and super realistic! Your friends and family will freak and your belly will hurt from laughing so hard!

Check him out:

SP Window 3:4.jpg

You can also see more pictures and videos at scarypeeper.com!

Thanks for looking and can't wait to hear your feedback!

Thanks! Morgan

·
Registered
258 Posts
I saw one of those in the Grandon Road catalog. Made me laugh.
It's definitely F.ucking creepy.
How does it look in real life?
I thought about getting one and putting it my car window.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Maybe 50 years ago a wealthy farmer built a new house in town. A local goofy old woman would walk by, stop and stare in his window from the sidewalk.. he didn't like this. One night as he was removing his heavy work boots, there she was again! He removed one boot, then threw it as hard as he could right through his own closed window at her! Glass was shattered!
A movie from the 1930s? terrorized the people here in this small town, it was about a killer-window peeper who walked away afterwards twirling a big black umbrella. My Dad and a friend began tapping on windows, then opening the big umbrella, giving it a twirl! Screams would follow. Everybody went to see the movies then.
Try this today automatic weapons fire would necessitate a bullet-proof umbrella!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Scary Peeper "Giggle"

Glad to here you are a fan! Thanks for the words of support! To answer your question about how it looks in real life, just look at the reviews on grandinroad.com. those are unsolicited reviews and are really strong. Scary Peeper is very realistic and will scare the boots off a witch!

You can check out the latest limited version of the Scary Peeper which is a clown called the "Giggle". Super freaky @

http://www.scarypeeper.com/product/scary-peeper-giggle-limited-edition/

Thanks!!!

Morgan

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ordered 1 a month back and won another a few weeks ago. Am looking forward to pairing them to boost the effect. :)
That is so cool MurrayTX! Thanks for your support and likemindedness in humor! Super glad you are enjoying your Scary Peeper! Would love to hear a story of a great scare if you have one yet!

Thanks!

·
Registered
13,781 Posts
Hey Morgan. I almost ordered the peeper from GrandinRoad but held off because it didn't fit my theme this year. Since then I've been thinking of ordering the peeper for a different theme next year. I'm actually thinking of using it in a haunt scene with him peering into a zombie-overrunned house window. I know he would be unexpected and kind of an unusal take on a prop watching another prop being looked at by TOTers from the outside. That or I might use a translucent sheet along the path the ToTers have to travel and have him behind the sheet hiding inside a trashcan or something like that trying to watch the ToTers. Still working it out.

I also like your Clown guy. Carnival theme is also on my future haunt list and I can see using him somehow peering through a tear in a tent wall, even if I have to support some plexiglass for his face to attach to. Might have liked him better if he had clown gloves on though. He's still cool though.

Peeper's so real looking I would be afraid to play a joke on someone with him. The consequences might not be as funny as I would hope for.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts