Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm looking at adding a jump scare mirror to our next year haunt. I already have the Sprite video player, monitor and a framed plexiglass with mirror tint over it so the only think that is missing is a jump scare video to load into my video player. I saw the Scary Mary one which is nice so i'm looking for something similar that would pop behind the mirror once activated by a motion sensor. Any good videos that i could find online or buy?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hello, I'm looking at adding a jump scare mirror to our next year haunt. I already have the Sprite video player, monitor and a framed plexiglass with mirror tint over it so the only think that is missing is a jump scare video to load into my video player. I saw the Scary Mary one which is nice so i'm looking for something similar that would pop behind the mirror once activated by a motion sensor. Any good videos that i could find online or buy?
maybe these?
AtmosFX has Unliving Portraits
Hi-Rez Designs has Paranormal Portraits

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Haunt Rules - Double features on Hi-Rez Designs looks pretty awesome for a mirror effect. Do you know if they offer any promo code sometimes ?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Do you know if they offer any promo code sometimes ?
Yes, I got a $10 off voucher last year and a $25 one in 2018. They are emailed to people who have registered to their newsletter.
Frightprops also re-sell Hi-Rez Designs videos and they have discounts occasionally, they had a 40% off sale a couple of years ago.

(I just looked thru my old emails to check)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyone have bought The Haunt Rules - Double features on Hi-Rez Designs video or want to buy it ? If anyone has it and is willing to sell me the video i would pay or if someone is looking to buy it online we could split the fee for a group buy?

·
Registered
491 Posts
Lots of AtmosFX's stuff have startle scares in their options that would look great in a mirror. Some of the better ones are in Night Terrors, Bone Chillers, Phantasms, and the first Ghostly Apparitions. You can buy individual downloads from their collections, at least one of which is usually a startle scare. They run in the $12 - $15 range. Here's one example:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts