Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure on were this should be posted so if this is the wrong area, please put it its proper category.

I saw this web site and thought maybe there might be some haunters out there that might like this collectors item. Thought maybe for the kids or whatever. Just wanted to pass this along. I thought it was cool. Check out the web site. - www.thescarygodmother.com

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,113 Posts
Scary Godmother is awesome! She started as a comic & there's a couple of Halloween specials. She branched out into Valentines Day for one book.

There are...wait...8 Scary Godmother graphic novels & 2 Halloween specials:
https://www.amazon.com/Scary-Godmother-Jill-Thompson/dp/1579890156

Very kid friendly stuff too so you can share it with little ones.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I think there is a little history on the doll...seems that the fans helped funding on getting the doll produced. Not all were happy about not getting a promised doll. I may have my facts a little off here or there ....google it if interested and get the facts. Not dissing the doll or her stories just thought the back story was of interest.
The only reason I looked it up was that I found the doll at Goodwill....being a collector of Halloween stuff I bought it ($2.92 approx) Never taken out of the box. Looked it up on eBay and was stunned. Very beautiful doll.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,113 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts