Halloween Forum banner

Scary Christmas Contest - General Discussion

4K views 36 replies 20 participants last post by  larry 
#1 ·
The contest is ON!

Read the rules by clicking here.

The object is to build the Best Scary Christmas Prop and Scene possible.

This is the thread for general discussion about the contest.

Monster Guts has stepped up sponsor this fun contest and will be providing a V-919 fogger to the winner.

Thanks all!

#12 ·
I read this in the contest rules:

"By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant agrees, and by accompanying winner on the trip, Guest agrees, to release and hold Sponsor and/or Safe Site Central Inc and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives of Sponsor and/or Safe Site Central Inc, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy."

There's a sweepstake and trip? Or is this a generic type of disclaimer?

Also, what is the dollar limit?

#19 ·
Jack with its Sandy Claws sack

Wow! Awesome! I hope many of you do some serious things! I was thinking of something about noghtmare before christmas, but I must ask : Is there something wrong if I use an already lets say "invented" character? or I am just making some new problems?... well... I'm waiting for the answer! :D :):)::rolleyes: I love smileys... even though the scenery here, in this haunted manor is not too inspiring ! :D!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.