Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Fallen Angel
7,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to let you guys know what just happened!!

We entered our park districts Halloween decorating contest. Judging was to take place tonight and Thursday night after dark. So tonight we got everything all turned on for our scenes and settled in to watch a scary movie. About an hour into the movie we hear a woman scream. It wasn't the movie so I asked hubby to check outside to make sure kids weren't messing around with our stuff. So he goes out and it turns out it was one of the judges of the contest that jumped and screamed!!! YES!! We made a judge of scary scenes jump!! I'm all giddy inside :D

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,528 Posts
:D :eek: HOW FREAKIN COOL IS THAT!!! :eek: :D Congrats on your frightabilitiness! :eek: :D

·
Fallen Angel
7,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys!! Yeah I guess making my year would be the right thing to say Hooch!!

Here a are a few pics

It was probably the skellie that pops out of the ground that spooked her, or else it was the talking skulls on the front of the cemetery fence.

·
Fallen Angel
7,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for compliments! We'll find out on Friday how we did in the contest. Keeping my fingers crossed and already planning for next year :D

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
The whole thing looks GORGEOUS!! That mad scientist is too cool, and your lighting is really great...really adds to the effect. Very excellent work!! Good luck with the contest, let us know how you place.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
nice display. i love your fence and that scarecrow you put up was very good. that pumpkin looking thing has caught my eye. it would be fun to know what made her scream. that is rich indeed. good luck on the contest

1 - 20 of 26 Posts