Halloween Forum banner

Scaretaker prop on sale-$312.50

Electronic/Software: 
4K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  slash 
#1 ·
For those of you who are interested, I found this scaretaker prop at a store called the Nest. It's the cheapest scaretaker I have seen. I thought about getting it but then I thought someone here might like to pick it up. I called the store and they were more than happy to send me pics. I think they would even take a video of it working if you asked. This is a store display model but they say it was only used for 2 Halloweens and it's in great condition.

Anyway, just in case, here is the link:

SCARETAKER

Happy Haunting!

#3 ·
Hey SacromentoGal
What kind of a store is the Nest are you familiar with it? I bit on the scaretaker only to find out it was an open (no) box display model. The price was great for a new one but not for one that may have been used for a few years. I found out when I got an email saying that she forgot to ship the wall adapter and I asked why wasn't it in the box. I'd rather get a new one for a little bit more. I am p.o'd to say the least. I never heard of this store are they a retail outlet?

#5 ·
Scaretaker prop

Hi Sledge!

Sorry that the prop wasn't what you thought. If you read my original post I did say that it was a display model and had been used for a couple of Halloweens in the store. That's why it was cheaper. I am not familiar with the store myself but they seemed very responsive when I emailed/called about it.

#9 ·
Dear god, please tell me you are kidding.... :mad:
Nope, the Home Goods have been getting them in for that price. They aren't all going to get them, but the Home Goods store I'm checking told me that they get deliveries in Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and start putting out the new arrivals after 2pm. I'll be calling every couple of days... check out the ones in your area if you're looking.

They must have made a great buy this year on them to offer them at that price.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.