Halloween Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

Registered
I figured it was a fraud, but I was willing to risk the money to see how the scam worked. Curiosity..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
I had the same issue. Tracking showed Delivered to mail box/inside mailbox, but the mail box was empty and no key present for the priority mail size mail boxes. Fighting with Paypal now. Since a tracking number was provided and USPS shows delivered. The claim had to be escalated to the Bank providing the credit for the paypal account. I ordered the 7 Ft Emperor of Souls. No way that was delivered First Class USPS to a HOA Cluster Mailbox.

I called Paypal Credit services this morning. The Bank Paypal uses for credit has issued a FULL REFUND.
The USPS tracking number did not have a delivered address on file for my address (checked with the post office). The item description Nwmst so conveniently stole from Spirit of Halloween website had the Item size dimensions listed. The size dimensions were to large for USPS first class and weight decription listed was over allowed limit for first class mail.

Registered
OMG I GOT SCAMMED! NWMST.COM I NEVER USED PAY PAL SO I THOUGHT I WAS OK. I JUST CALLED MY BANK . I ORDERED WEEKS AGO. WOW I CAN NOT BELIEVE I FELL FOR A SCAM. I ALWAYS SO CAREFUL I THOUGHT IT WAS SPIRT AND I THOUGHT IT WAS A SPECIAL DAY AFTER HALLOWEEN DEAL. CRAP!

Registered
guess what thew nwmst.com Halloween site changed content to baby stuff now a whole other group are going to get scammed I'm putting in a scam report to the FBI their website is ic3.gov . i suggest you all do they same this has been going on for over a year no one has reported it this domain has made millions

Registered
OMG I GOT SCAMMED! NWMST.COM I NEVER USED PAY PAL SO I THOUGHT I WAS OK. I JUST CALLED MY BANK . I ORDERED WEEKS AGO. WOW I CAN NOT BELIEVE I FELL FOR A SCAM. I ALWAYS SO CAREFUL I THOUGHT IT WAS SPIRT AND I THOUGHT IT WAS A SPECIAL DAY AFTER HALLOWEEN DEAL. CRAP!
Don鈥檛 feel so bad... They scammed me too! I went to my bank and they did a dispute and gave me my money back. Now that I see all this I can show them that it was a legit scam!!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts