Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member saying hello. Halloween is my favorite holiday and I recently moved to a VERY Halloween crazy neighborhood. This year was like nothing I've seen before, and I want to participate fully next year. This forum looks great and I'm looking forward to planning an awesome Halloween next year!:D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone, I've already found several prop tutorials and ideas that I plan to build this year. Looks like I'll be learning a lot more about electronics, motors, pneumatics, etc.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
welcome aboard. boy are you lucky to live in a neighborhood that is halloween oriented. you are going to have to post pictures next year of all the haunts. that is just fabulous.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey

My name is Maria.

I´m also new here and I hope I will get a lot of information about halloween =)

And I hope to meet new and interesting people here.

Have fun, Maria

·
Delightfully Sinful
2,527 Posts
Welcome! This is certainly the right place to be. Sounds like you moved into quite the spooktacular neighborhood! You will get some great ideas and meet some wonderful people here.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Welcome bellymonster and Maria6160, glad you joined us. You're gonna love it here. And bellymonster, you're so lucky to have a neighbourhood that loves Halloween, pretty rare out in my parts of the woods. Look forward to getting to know you both

1 - 18 of 18 Posts