Halloween Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Major changes happening this year unfortunately not what I wanted. Due to my dad and wife having major health issues gotta wind it down this year. Besides a financial toll but, a time constraints will scale down to bare bones this year if at all. As long as everyone is doing good health wise and no other setbacks that is all that matters. The hard part due to all this I am in the process of selling off my props as well as also seeing what will be done this year; likely just have one day off if I'm lucky, won't have my normal two week off for preparation and setups. I have been viewing everyone's ideas and look great so far and that makes it better at least I get that same enthusiasm I have for this holiday, that is why this place rocks! I will be checking everyone as this is my "Get my fix place" lol. Hope everyone has a blast this year and look forward to viewing the goodies everyone will make. Just watch out next year I hope to come back full force again!!! Good night all and happy Ghouling! Goats Goat Tail Fur Drawing

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Family and health always come first. You are doing the right thing!

Eric

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone kind words that I needed to hear. That is why I love this place, this is my other kooky family as I kindly refer to you. Thanks again.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,572 Posts
Family is more important than the holiday. Good luck with everyone's health & anything you do get done will be enough & don't overdo it just because you're that "Halloween house." Your fans will understand & appreciate anything you do.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks RCIAG for the well wishes. This year will be simple setup. Looks like the whole family wants to help out, so it might turn out to be a silver lining is found in all of this. Usually it's me and some help here and there. We have had kids all grown up now bringing in their own kids and they share fond memories of how they would always go to our Halloween setup. We always have a good crowd. Overall my wish is, as long as everyone is doing well, then what more can I ask for.

Reactions: Trex

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,390 Posts
I agree. Family comes first. I'm not making any plans as my daughter will be having surgery in September. How much I decorate will depend on how well she does and how frazzled my nerves are by then. :)

Hope everything turns out OK for you and your family.

·
Registered
6,718 Posts
Good luck with all your family's health issues. I know the strain of that because I have been in that predicament for the past few years but am ready to go this year again. Unfortunately, I am possibly looking at another major health set back, but I am going to get this HAlloween season in first. At least I hope to be able to do so.

Good luck and positve vibes and prayers.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks NOWHINING that is why I love this place and all the great people here. Thanks printersdevil for the good vibes, so far everyone is ok. I did however and I don't know why the family thought I was completely out of Halloween this year, they got bummed out. I said hey I said only some decorating in front. So yesterday got to updating one of my old foam heads that got beat up last year to show them hey I am not KO yet. I placed the making or remaking in the props section. She still needs some TLC but she is getting there.

"Can take the haunter out of the graveyard but, you cant keep the graveyard out of the haunter!"

Face Head Forehead Art Mouth

1 - 16 of 16 Posts