Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

The new star trek was pretty impressive. At least the promo was. I can't remember who kirk is but, looks pretty hot. I just about dropped out of my seat when I saw that the young Spock is going to be Syler from heros.
The down side was that I saw the promo was attached to the front of The Day the Earth Stood Still. Boring, stupid ending. Good rental. I wouldn't pay to go see it though. We had passes.

Growler

·
Incarnation of evil
916 Posts
Thanks for the info. I was wondering if the day the earth stood still was going to be good or not. I can here my dad right now. " The original is the best". Yea, clatu berata nickto, with some guy wearing trash cans. Oh he looks alien alright! Sorry those old sci-fi movies make me laugh. Some were good mind you, but I'm not looking for the remasterd version on blu-ray. Not even George Lucas can remaster that movie. But back to Star Trek, I hope its going to be good. I've been a Star Trek and Star Wars fan. More STtng, DS9 and Voyager. And the movies of course.

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,328 Posts
HERE'S THE LINK:
Star Trek | Official Movie Site | In Theaters May 2009 | Star Trek Movie

Yeah, it's kind of cool to see the actor who portrays "Sylar" as the young Spock, there's a good resemblance there. The guys who produce "Heroes" are huge Trekkies too. George Takei and Nichelle Nicols have been featured on their show. The new Trek will most likely be panned by the critics, but we hard core fans won't care.

Live long and prosper.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts