1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
I like the first video when you reviewed stuff I hope you do some more reviews of some Halloween props good job! That Sarcazmo Clown is creepy lol!

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Cool I look forward to more!! I am sorry I thought he was suppose to be creepy I meant it in a good way I like clowns they are awesome..

·
Be Something!
3,827 Posts
Sarcazmo, ALL clowns are creepy!! LOL, jus kidding. Very entertaining vid. You could always do a "Gallagher" on the items that actually dont work...(like the rats that failed). WHAMMO!! down falls Sarcazmo's sledgehammer!!...That I would definately tune in for...I sense by the tone in your voice you want to keep it light, but you could always allow a guy in a Gorilla suit to issue a proper product beating.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Some characters are light, some arent. I try to keep Sarcazmo safe, non-sexual, down the middle, neutral, and friendly. I'm trying to pay homage to Bozo the Clown, think a cutting edge Bozo. Other characters can do as they please. Theres a character called "Bobby Deal" who just doesnt give a flying eff. He would smash stuff no prob.

The next episode I review some more stuff including these AWESOME Michaels HALLOWEEN wreaths, must be seen to be believed. Then I count down the top 7 scariest movie scenes of all time.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Awesome to see my pre-meditated voice cracking was a hit with you. You must have an intellectual sense of humor, not everyone would get that, but you did...sweetness!

·
Emperor of Candlewood
4,330 Posts
We need an "HF" "Love it" button!

:)

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
i have the brides head. i love it. there were some other props i would like to get as well. good job of showing us what's out there.

·
Be Something!
3,827 Posts
"Thats what she gets for marrying a serial killer".....lol, Nice delivery!

Funny how the Jack in the Box really did scare the be-jesus out of her...

Good call on that scene from the Exorcist, often overlooked and VERY haunting.

Nice Job...before you know it you'll be making Sarcasmo T-shirts!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts