Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the DVD or File of Sarah the Axe Killer. I have looked everywhere eBay, Amazon, Craigslist, and here last year. I have not been able to find anyone with this DVD or File.

Please if you know of anyone with either, I would greatly appreciate the assistance in obtaining either.

Thank you in advance

·
Registered
13,615 Posts
Juneau Studios is currently selling the prop door/video effect prop but guessing you just want the video from someone who bought the prop. Here's Juneau's website where it's featured:

http://www.halloweenforum.com/members/ghost-of-spookie-albums-items-for-others.html

can't imagine anyone who paid for the whole the setup wanting to part with just the video.

I'm also guessing that Pale Nitght Productions licensed it to Juneau as I don't see it on their site: http://www.palenightproductions.com/video/

Suppose you could contact the two companies to see if they'd sell just the dvd.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I have the door prop with a different axe guy and the nurse, but want to get Sarah. I actually emailed Juneau a couple times last year, but they never got back to me. I'll try again though...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DVD Prop automatronics

I am looking for Sarah the Axe Killer DVD. It goes with an automated prop for the axe the cominto the door. I contacted pale night, but was written off rather than assisted. So if anyone has this I would love to get my jands on it. I have nurse escape and psycho ward killer or whatever it's called if your in the mood for something new too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Asylum Killer Prop Hack Hack Hack Spit

I need the DVD if anyone has it.

Its Sarah the Axe Killer.

I also have Asylum Killer and Nurse Escape if anyone is interested in trading.

I already contacted Palenight Productions, they are RUDE and I would advise not purchasing any products from them. Juneau is OOB, Im assuming no working number and several unanswered emails.

Thanks

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,681 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts