Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad to know someone can make use of it. Thanks for posting. We almost moved to Santa Maria and then a few years later almost moved to Nipomo but our plans changed and took us out of that area. I love the Central Coast there and we have gone back down for vacations and taken in a few of the PCPA productions while down there. Especially love attending the outdoor theater in the summer down in Solvang. PCPA does a great job and I have always loved their costumes.

I'm on their mailing list still and that's how I heard about the sale and have posted about these sales in the past. Only wish we were down there when they happen. Timing has never been right. Love to hear what you think of the sale and what if anything you pick up.

BTW have you ever been to any of their productions? Highly recommend. We have some favorites that we still talk about occasionally. Sometimes the LA actors come up to perform in them too. Good way to get a feel for some of the costumes that might be up for sale down the road as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts