Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chris Kringle, president and CEO and Chief distribution officer of North Pole Industries, was found dead today. Police suspect foul play due to ongoing labor dispute with the Elf union. Witnesses at the scene said they saw 3 short men in green suits with pointy ears and green hats, leaving the scene in a sleigh and reindeer. The reporter spoke to the head to of the elf union, the spokesman said, we don't condone violence and none of our people would do such a thing. Pawn shop owner in Vegas said 3 short men in green suits were trying to pawn toys. And when told that they don't pawn toys, they tried to pawn the sleigh and reindeer. The pawn broker told them he doesn't pawn anything that eats. The search continues for the suspects.
Supplies:
Santa suit:20.00
Alien shirt: (Had)
Overalls: (Had)
Alien mask: (Had)2.00
Shoes: (Had)
Gloves: (Had)
Blood: (Axe body wash)3.00
Newspaper stuffing: (Had)
I had this alien that I had made out of old found clothes and newspaper stuffed in the arms, legs,chest,and head then sewing on the mask to the shirt collar and the shoes to the pant hem this I have used for Halloween for a couple of seasons; Then dressing this with the Santa suit.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
ha, i knew there was a a reason i didn't get any presents other than i was naughty. poor santa, i am sure there will be a large funeral. hahaha
lol, i love it. your story was fun and i liked your layout. nice work.

·
Creepin When Your Sleepin
1,143 Posts
That is just plain old disturbing! anyone who likes this kind of thing is a disturbed person! I can't believe you would post such a thing!!

P.S. I love it looks freaking great I love it and all of what I typed above is a lie I want to ad that to my haunt this year but I do get alot of young kids I don't know how they would handle it!!!

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
creepy crawler, my daughter did in school a paper on santa, and she got a low grade from the teacher because she pointed out how santa was not good. so how would your neighborhood take it. i got a kick out of this one because it touched base with that. this one is great. lol

·
Creepin When Your Sleepin
1,143 Posts
creepy crawler, my daughter did in school a paper on santa, and she got a low grade from the teacher because she pointed out how santa was not good. so how would your neighborhood take it. i got a kick out of this one because it touched base with that. this one is great. lol
That's not right I think everything is way to politically correct now a days and it drives me nuts. I really think folks need to back off. I think the neighborhood would try to ban me! if I did that!!!! But I really do love it great concept.

·
Vlad the Impaler
1,302 Posts
The AXE shower gel is such a great idea!! Is it really the color? It wouldn't supprise me because I got one before that was bright green. I love the set up though it's very simple yet awsome!!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No food coloring in the axe it comes that color,first time I used it my hair was full of shampoo and I poured some in my hand and then looked at my hand and thought I had cut the sh*t out of my hand then saw it was the AXE.maybe pun?the flavor is called axe TOUCH.works good because you can rinse it out so no staining.and thank you all and keep those cards and letter coming!and your votes!

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Great story line. I can just picture the elves at the pawn shop trying to pawn off the toys:) LOL!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts