Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These damn Santa Ana winds need to stop. My tombstones are standing, but it' impossible to get anything else up. Any other Southern Californians feeling the pain?

·
Registered
14,085 Posts
We get some decent winds in our SF bay valley area where I'm at but nothing like what I've seen in SoCal on TV news coverage in past Santa Ana events. Feel for you trying to maintain your setup. Also feel for those in Texas where they have flooding rains and tornado threats right now. Hang in there.

·
Registered
449 Posts
These damn Santa Ana winds need to stop. My tombstones are standing, but it' impossible to get anything else up. Any other Southern Californians feeling the pain?
YES!!! It seems like the wind has died down now but we'll have a lot of cleanup and resetting to do tomorrow. Grrr. (We're practically neighbors, by the way :) )

·
Registered
449 Posts
Technically in Jurupa Valley, on Heatherwood Dr (cross streets Limonite and Clay). Will you still be set up for a few days?

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
I live in the SGV and we don't get them as badly as some areas do. We got a HELL of a wind two nights ago, though. I hate to say this because I know they can bring destruction (and spread wildfires), but I absolutely loved it...it was so spooky.

In the morning we had leaves everywhere. It was awesome.

I do have tombstones fall down all the time due to the Santa Anas...I just kind of assume on any given day leading up to H'ween that I'll be going outside to fix them, sometimes several times a day. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts