Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stoped into Sams Club today to see if they might have more than Wal-Mart...Wrong.. Their Halloween section consisted of TOTing bags, a haunted mirror for $70, and a 4' tall butler holding a tray with a skull on it for $74. But guess what, they did have 3 rows of Christmas out already...

·
Registered
51 Posts
That's better than the Sam's Club close to me. It only has TOT bags, a candy dish and candy. So far the Walgreens around here has more than anyone.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Place around here do not have alot either. I did get a few pumpkins and shulls, bout other that that, I have been making my own items this year. I have been buying a lot of supplies from menards though. Happy Haunting.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I seem to be in luck, for my Walmart has the whole back section,
(The garden section? But not where the plants are.) and two aisles before that.
So that's about, 10-12 aisles maybe.

The best part?
The costumes are only in one aisle. So there's plenty of props and such.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm in central Penna. Nothing but costumes at walmarts around here. Homedepot use to have deco in years past. nothing this year. Christmas was set up last week. Sams has little to nothing. I was even dissapointed with the dedicated stores like "fright center" and party city.

Seems that I am modifying some things list year. Just wish I could find a skeleton in the $30 range. Found a blow mold one that looked terrible for $10 at dollar general.

I wish Minards would make their way into my neck of the woods. I really miss that store.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Woah, blowmold at Dollar General. I got to get over there pretty soon that means!! Sam's Club I don't ever remember much Halloween.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wal Mart here gets worse every year

The Wal Mart in our area gets worse each year. I checked them out a couple of days ago and all they have is imported crap from China. Specially made for them. The only area they have that is worth your time is the one isle of costumes and accessories and thats pushing it. :mad:

·
Registered
427 Posts
i also was at sams today..the mirror and the bags and the butler with the tray and of course 2 rows of candy...but nada for anything else:(

·
Registered
316 Posts
I agree with Spazm...I went into Walmart the other day all excited because they usually at least have cool stuff to look at...NEGATIVE GHOST RIDER...

They literally ONLY had costumes. What a let down. The Halloween Express near me just carries the same stuff they carry every year, so THIS HALLOWEEN SEASON, I AM DISAPPOINTED.

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
There hasn't been much at walmart or the local sam's. But menards was suprising, they had several rowa of all different decorations.

·
The Great Crazy
42,937 Posts
I'm in on this one!!! Walmart sucks for hallween this year no lights!!!!

·
The Minister of Macabre
953 Posts
I didn't think anyone could have a worse selection then Walmart... That place is a joke for halloween products. Mine has 1 aisle of Halloween... One side has cheap costumes and the other has spider webs, stickers, overpriced cheap pumpkins and 3 sections of popcorn balls and folks that's it!!!!!

My co-workers (who are not even that big of fans of Halloween) complained about how there is NOTHING to get at walmart for Halloween. When I heard that, I knew it was bad!

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
My co-workers (who are not even that big of fans of Halloween) complained about how there is NOTHING to get at walmart for Halloween. When I heard that, I knew it was bad!
I definitely must agree. My mom and I just stopped there today, right after a trip to Halloween USA; quite a contrast:rolleyes: Walmart had no props whatsoever, not even the requisite foam tombstone lineup:eek: Halloween USA, on the other hand, had loads of things, and they have a 25% off sale on fog machine accessories going on now, for anyone else interested.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts