Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Sam's Club now has some Halloween stuff on their website, and I know someone was looking for Head's Up Hilda--she's listed there for $108.

Finally! Scheesh. Took 'em long enough. Lol

Typical Ghoul Next Door
Thanks for the heads-up! I'll be checking them out over the weekend to see if they have anything in the store. :)

Registered

Specifications
# 70 inches tall Life-size animated Halloween witch character
# Synchronized talking mouth movement
# Moving Eyes
# Head-raising movement
# Motion-activated or ""Try Me"" function
# Eerie Glowing Neck
# Volume Control
# AC Adapter included
# 2 Piece easy set up
# UL adapter included (Input: 110~120V, Output: 6V DC 1500mA)

Frankenstein monster has the same specs.

Registered
Stopped by our Sams Club this afternoon and they didn't have the Heads Up Frankenstein or Witch, but they did have the 60" Butler with the talking skull for $74.95.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for posting the pix.

You know--I'm not really a frequent Sam's club person since I don't live near one; the closest is about 40 mi from me. However, I did really like their selection of Halloween goodies last year, which was my first time shopping there: the face-changer (that one is really good imho), the Airblown organist with zombie dancers, the face-ripper, etc. Definitely unique. I'm hoping they're gonna come thru with more good stuff this year.

But I have to question--what's with all the butlers? Every year there's always different butler figures for Halloween, sometimes several. I get it that the right spooky butler in the right spooky scene is very Halloweenish (don't you love the way I invent words as I go?) but why not make a different monster or ghost or Frankenstein or freaky scarecrow or demon/devil/Beelzebub or grim reaper or vampire or zombie or ghoul-not-otherwise-specified or something more.....relevant. Not knockin' butler figures, nor actual butlers--heck I have one of the former, wish I had one of the latter LOL--but I find it strange that there's such a large selection of them.

Happy shopping :)

Registered
I'm still p*ssed that Sam's Club closed all their canadian stores earlier this year, especially since I had a membership.

Now I'm relying on Costco, but so far Costco hasn't shown any big props yet in their stores this year.

The Goddess of Screams
hey....isn't that the same butler that Walgreens has?? it might be bigger...

Hauntingly Addicting
Thanks for posting the pix.

But I have to question--what's with all the butlers? Every year there's always different butler figures for Halloween, sometimes several. I get it that the right spooky butler in the right spooky scene is very Halloweenish (don't you love the way I invent words as I go?) but why not make a different monster or ghost or Frankenstein or freaky scarecrow or demon/devil/Beelzebub or grim reaper or vampire or zombie or ghoul-not-otherwise-specified or something more.....relevant.
Happy shopping :)
I agree, my Haunt could use a really good Beelzebub, but a good Beelzbub is so hard to find:rolleyes:

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
Sorta off-topic again but since that butler pic was posted--

I was in a Walgreens and they had some H'ween stuff out--including the mini version of the butler posted above. I also saw it for sale at Kmart's website, and I believe they are both about the same size--3 feet or so. Not a Gemmy product--and surprisingly good quality. Well-done face, decent audio for a lil guy, and some attention to detail that was much better that I'd expect. (It kinda reminded of the Scaretaker that everyone is flippin' over). It was made by a company called Magic Productions, out of Guangzhou China (I think). I prefer to buy American--not that any of this stuff is made in the USA of course--but ya'll know what I mean. But heck--this was better than the junk I've been seeing lately.

Registered
I also have a sams club card...they hardlly ever have anything for Halloween...candy,popcorn balls, and of of course the airblown(s), and last year all the one had in ft worth was the pirate...ugh:(

Registered
Butler from sam's club

I saw your post about the Butler from Sam's Club.

Where are you located?? I'm looking for the butler and called my Sam's Club (NJ) and they aren't getting anything until the 20th of Sept.

Thanks

Registered
But your in Quebec? Is there a Sams Club in Quebec? I thought they were closed Canadian-wide (the ones in Ontario all shut down this year).
yes i am from Quebec , but that doesnt mean i cannot shop in the USA ;) :D

Banned
The 60" butler is exclusive to Sam's Club. The butler stands hunched over; as if serving a dish. The tray he holds has a talking gemmy-styled skull on it. The butler's head is about 1/3 smaller than a human head , the skull is life-size.

Kmart will be selling a mini version of him!

Sam's Club also has a motion activated magic mirror. The mirror is about 2.5feet tall and 2 feet wide. Once the framed mirror is motion activated a glowing ghost appear in the mirror screaming to get out. I think its $30 Sam's also has a magical tombstone for $40. I don't really know what it does.

Registered
Sams club items

Hey, where did you find out about the mirror also?? I haven't seen anything. Do you have a club near you that has it already?? Kmart has the mini butler, really cute, but I thought wow, I'd love a bigger one because the face is nice.
Let me know where you're located!!

Thanks again
Terry:p

Registered
The Butler at Sam's is much bigger than the one at Walgreen's. My Sam's Club only had the Butler, the mirror, and some other halloween buckets and snacks. I can't wait to see what else they put out.

Last year, I got my 6 foot Vampire there and got him on clearance about 2 weeks before Halloween for $29!! I love him - he's SO handsome. Can't wait to bring him out this year!
:D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts