Halloween Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't see a 2015 thread for Sam's Club this year, and since I just saw a news story on CNBC that Sam's Club made a big deal to bring Frankenstein head molded pumpkins to their stores this year for under $30, I thought I should start a thread. Sure they must have other halloween items of interest to people here too. Unfortunately I don't live near a location any more (did signup and order a set of large interactive talking vampire busts a few years back which I had shipped), so am kind of jealous you guys who do live near one will be able to get your hands on these heads at such a good price.

Here's a link to the story I saw on the pumpkins BTW:

http://www.halloweenforum.com/gener...frankenstein-head-pumpkins-3.html#post1803729

·
Celtic Spirit
2,100 Posts
No Halloween stuff at my Sam's either - not a ribbon, a strand of lights, not even a pumpkin - just candy. :mad:

·
Registered
14,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I see they have some props online but it doesn't look like they are available in the stores. How bizarre that Sam's would invest in Pumpkinsteins to this extent and then promote halloween in their stores. Just bizzare!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.