1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
65 Posts
Does it run off HDMI with no problem? I see tons listed as HDMI but then only work off thumb drive. I would like to run it off a dvd player.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I believe the Atmosfearfx is dvd only, but you might be able to "rip" the dvd to a drive. All the other singing pumpkins are just digital downloads to the best of my knowledge.

·
Registered
6 Posts
do they make the singing pumpkins on a drive? i DONT want dvd but thats all it seams there is, i would like fearx preferebly.
If you go to the AtmosFx website they sell digital downloads for the pumpkins in mp4 format. Thats how I bought them. They're a little more expensive but the digital downloads include a 1080p version of the video in addition to the DVD quality one. I wanted the HD quality.

·
Registered
496 Posts
I believe the Atmosfearfx is dvd only, but you might be able to "rip" the dvd to a drive. All the other singing pumpkins are just digital downloads to the best of my knowledge.
MakeMKV works well for ripping HD from DVDs. For personal use only like this... not for making illegal copies.

·
Registered
496 Posts
That looks really great! I might pick one up too... thanks for sharing the link!

EDIT: I can't tell from the Mr. Chicken site: do you project onto a plain white tombstone cut out of foam?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts