Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm Mike Norvak from Mexico City. I'm doing an electronic homage to horror and suspense movies, videogames and music from the past, specially those from the decade of 80's and early 90's like The Thing, Zombies ate my neighbors, Alien, Doom or Poltergeist.

I was planning to release it this Halloween, but I had a car accident, so I'm recovering to work on it again.

I can't link you to a preview because is my first post but here is the cover artwork. It will be available for free on november. Stay tuned :)
Sample&HorrorCover5 (1).jpg

·
Registered
111 Posts
This is an excellent album. Thank you for sharing.

I am the producer of the radio program "Nightmare City Halloween" and until I found a horror related compilation album in 2019 called "Ritual Musical" (1990) [The cover is the most Halloweenish thing about it.] and now your album, I have not been aware of any horror related music coming from Mexico, so I am fascinated by this and am curious if there are others producing horror related music in Mexico?

I find much of the album to be delightful music that is not scary or spooky, but the last 5 tracks very much are eerie sounding.

Kudos to you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, it gets more serious towards the end, my intention was to make a somewhat cheese but at the same time dark approach to horror and sci-fi. I'm glad you like it. Feel free to use it in your program. I'm not aware of any local band or artist that makes that kind of music, but let me investigate. Thank you!

·
Registered
662 Posts
I always enjoy listening to new halloween and horror themed music. I own a few albums already. I'm glad you shared it on here with everyone. If you make anything new, be sure to let everyone know! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you Just a bunch of hocus pocus!
I'll tell you. Here is a track I made eons ago, al so a bit eerie.

IT LIVES

Hope you enjoy it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts