Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3332996/sam-raimi-directing-ash-vs-evil-dead-pilot/

The biggest news to come out of the interview is that Sam Raimi, director of The Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness, will be getting behind the camera for the pilot presentation of “Ash vs Evil Dead” from a script he wrote with Ivan Raimi, Craig DiGregorio, and Tom Spezialy! Sam Raimi will also serve as series executive producer along with Rob Tapert and Campbell with DiGregorio to serve as executive producer/showrunner.

In first plot details:

We are introduced to a nomadic Ash, a figure who’s not only haunted by traumatic memories but also terrorized by the unwelcome continuance of Deadite attacks, which have followed him to the myriad Midwestern trailer parks he’s been forced to call home. In an effort to eke out an existence and in keeping with his previous choice of career, the character spends his days working at Ted’s Superclub as a stock room trainee and, in true Ash fashion, his evenings chasing skirt in roadside bars.

“I’m bringing everything to the table. It’s a feisty version of Ash, who’s grizzled and just wants to be left alone,” Campbell says of the older, (not-so-much wiser) Ash.

·
Registered
260 Posts
YES!
see good thing I looked back at these posts, I was about to start an all new one. I must've been under a rock or something because I just found out about it. don't know how...these are some of my favorite movies. im totally down for an evil dead TV show. I think it could work really well. ALSO lucy lawless! im excited haha

1 - 2 of 2 Posts