Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
My names Kelz, I'm 19 and live in Queensland, Australia. Halloween isn't all the big here but it has been gaining popularity over the last few years. I have always been into halloween and getting dressed up and generally making a fool of myself :D
I am currently studying veterinary technology, but would love to do a cinemagraphic make-up course after I finish it.
I do almost all of my costuming with my best mate and we currently have three costumes on the go at the moment for various events
  • A zombie werewolf and little dead riding hood for the Brisbane Zombie Walk
  • A male and female predator for Supanova a pop culture expo
  • And a Penn and Teller cosplay where we will be performing a trick on stage, also for Supanova (not sure how well that one will go down here because there aren't to many Penn and Teller fans here and my costuming buddy and I are both female, at least the fact that I am seemingly getting stabbed through the hand so get people attention :p )
Past costumes include
  • The mad hatter on acid (a regular mad hatter costume but made with fluro rainbow sparkly material)
  • an evil clown, made from an old sheet and some tinel, lol
  • a leprachaun
  • a greek godess, another sheet with a bit of glitter and spray paint, sheets really are invaluable costuming materials
  • Little old lady zombies
  • Charlie chaplin
There are probably more but none that I can think of at the moment

I'm looking forward to getting to know you and soaking up all the knowledge you have to offer :D

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,608 Posts
Glad to have you!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone. I have been looking around and there is alto of cool stuff here, I love the UV reactive Jelly recipe, might have to use that one to make jelly shots for my next party :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts