Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Human Candy Shovel
1,107 Posts
You know, if sometime in the next couple days, those vases find their way onto the floor and break, just remember, you started it. :D

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I thought it was pretty funny, hence my cackling laugh! :eek: How embarrassing! The snake didn't work because curiosity truly will kill this cat! He kept on until he doesn't even flinch when the snake strikes. Oh well, anybody have any other ideas for keeping the cat off my table?

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, we have a 2 month old German Shepherd, but Salem pretty much beats him up. He usually gets my pup in a head lock, but by the time I get my camera, Salem has released him. This is most action I've caught on camera so far ...

Griffon aug 2013 (1).jpg

They really are cute together, though. To prove they don't hate each other, here's one more picture:

Griffon aug 2013 (23).jpg

·
Foolish Mortal
772 Posts
Awwww. I had a black cat named Salem. Sadly he is no longer with us. We now have 2 other black cats. Thirteen and Desire. Cats have the coolest personalities.

·
Human Candy Shovel
1,107 Posts
That second picture, with the pup and cat on the leather sofa, the cat's head is positioned just right to make the collar look like the cat is wearing a set of those goofy fake teeth they sell at the dollar stores. :D

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
That second picture, with the pup and cat on the leather sofa, the cat's head is positioned just right to make the collar look like the cat is wearing a set of those goofy fake teeth they sell at the dollar stores. :D
LOL! I didn't see it that way the first time I looked, but you're right; that's hilarious!

Cute reaction to the snake!

·
black light queen
2,506 Posts
i actually recently bought something similar to the snake that you have ... same idea but the snake is in a candy bowl ... my plan was to remove the snake and use it to scare the cats that come up onto our porch ... i just re-found this thread ...

unfortunately, it the sensor doesn't seem to work like i hoped ... might try changing out the batteries

or are they using cheaper & cheaper sensors ... ? these motion activated props never seem to work like they're supposed to ... :-(

amk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts