Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if theres already a post but...I just found two awesome sales on Halloween props and I wanted to know if anyone else knew of any...I know Halloween is tomorrow! ( yay!) So sales will be poping up like crazy for the next few days.

Anyway, I found a Zultan fortune teller at my local supermarket for $25! I love it! Also Walmart.com has a 6' animatronic heads up harry on sale for $49.00, when I bought it last week it was on sale for $78!! I'm expecting it today, so I'll have to let everyone know how it works out.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Lucky you! Around here, you have to catch the 'week of' sales. The day after Halloween, everything is gone and they're tearing down the stores. Merchants don't seem too willing to get rid of stuff at bargan prices. They'd rather pack it in until next year, at full price. Except for on line shopping, I've all but given up on after holiday sales in the stores.

·
Registered
543 Posts
how about online stores. I think that is how I will be shopping in November this year. Since our Halloween merchandise in local stores sucks this year. Anyone know of any online sales let me know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts