Halloween Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went to michael's today to see if there was any halloween stuff left. Theye were in the process of taking most stuff down and condensing it into 1 aisle. I picked this guy up for 75% off!

he was the display and the motion sensor doesn't seem to work. The prop works just fine if you switch it on and off but that seems to be the only way it works.I'll be playing with this later to see if I can get it working.

Does anyone have any experience fixing these? for the $32.50 I paid I am not to worried but if I can fix it that would be awesome!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Here's a thought. For that great price, add a hacked PIR such as this:

AUTOMAT3D Blog Archive Motion Sensor Switched Output Hack

and you have a "real" motion sensor controlled prop! Just connect the trigger leads to the on/off switch on your prop and voila! You can even control where you put the sensor by simply adding enough wire in between to plcae it anywhere in your yard!

The hack itself takes all of about 10 minutes and if relatively easy! I've done 2 sensors for my props.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.