Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks! I will update this later once I receive the product, but Just want to say how incredibly thrilled I am! I ordered three scents from saffireblue.ca to add to my fog juice. (cotton candy, a blue raspberry (or cherry) slushie scent, and a christmas one that seems like it could work for caramel apple. Prices are decent (total with expedited shipping was 32$) and...it was shipped on the 24 and will be deliverrd today! Not bad for a privately run small online business!

This is my first time ordering from them, as normally I order froggy's or have also used another scent place in the past. But it was too late and far too expensive for me to rush deliver from the US. Can't wait to add the scents this evening and try them out! I will likely hug the delivery man when he comes! Haha

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update! They were delivered today! I messed up on my order though haha in my excitement I accidentally ordered cotton candy FLAVOR oil, not fragrance oil haha. So.....I am making cotton candy sugar for my cottoncandy machine now. The blue raspberry slushie franlgrance oil smells so good though, so at least there will be one decent smell in our carnival haunt haha. Definitely will be ordering from these guys again! Fast delivery, and email updates every step of the way to let me know how the process was going!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One more update...I am a royal idiot. Turns out the flavoring oil I ordered is for use in cosmetics like lip gloss....no cotton candy for us bahahahahaha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts